Sunday, January 2, 2011

terpaksa..


i was thinking about u.
thinking about me.
thinking about us..
what we gonna be?
open my eyes..it was only just a dream.
so i travel back.down that road.
will she come back.no want knows.
i realize.it was only just a dream.

I'm sorry because I had to do things that I could not do.
While we at long separation, but in reality I can't forget you.
I was sick to see you with him.
I want to get angry.
but not my right to be angry.
I am very, very jealous.
but not my right to be jealous.
what else can I do?
only undemonstrative.
I am just waiting for something that is not defined.
I'm not arrogant or boast.
I do this for the good of the u and him.

fucking hate this feel..




1 comment:

  1. hahahha

    everything happen with their own reason.. :)
    be patient..

    ngeh ngeh ngeh..

    ReplyDelete